看板 prozac 關於我們 聯絡資訊
People said you do not care about what other people think. In fact, I never can really ignore what other people think about me. Caring about what other people think is very toxic. Comparing yourself with others is also very toxic. I am doing these every single day. To be honest, I do not think anyone can be so untouchable. Anyone and everyone can feel hurt and humiliated when they are insulted or compared. I want to tell Joy how worried I am when I read Sylvie's post about competition. I do not think I have any competition. The only stregnth I have is youth but I am losing it. My classmate is getting stronger but I am getting weaker. I am being eaten by my fears and worries every day. I know my fears are holding me back but they are so real. I know I have to be positive and strong but I just do not know how to do it. I feel hurt and humiliated. I want to hide and never wake up again. Yes. I will call a counselor tonight to talk about it. -- Z ◢██◣ Z ◢█ˇˋ z ˊ██◤ ×Girafe aime rêver× -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.27.205.244 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/prozac/M.1679919641.A.8A4.html