看板 prozac 關於我們 聯絡資訊
朋友不太能理解 為什麼價格品相不錯我還是不太願意 以他的實際理性會覺得挑太久 他沒看到的重點是 其實就是這個選項我沒有真的那麼喜歡 這話也很難直說 因為朋友本身買的就是這款 雖然不可否認很可能是願意負擔的價格範圍中少數適合的 但問題不只是不夠喜歡 如果只是這樣 不過還不錯而且又"好相處"的話   那也可以 其他不用花大錢 又有很多變化可以玩 相對就值得 這個選項卻又出名難相處 其他配置都要花大錢 想到就很煩 那些dealer搭的平價選擇聽起來都很不行 再上去的話又價差蠻大 People are lucky if they can't hear the differences or the differences are not much that could be overlooked. Plenty of the seletions out there to me do not pass the minimum requirements to deserve to put the money in at all, including those popular and highly regarded ones. R3 is not working in terms of the tonality of the piano. Let alone the lower-end Lx50 which I wouldn't even pay 1/5 of the asking price. Most of the things that I like falls around 10-15k range. in USD what a pain. Seeing a video ranting about how expensive equipments are scam blablabla I wish it’s that easy (and cheap) Out of all people participating blind tests, I was one of a few who got the answer right (the price difference) indeed I am not confident that I’d get it right all the time Yet even subtle the difference is there. ... 有時實在不懂同事在想什麼 credential沒確定之前 談工作內容細節跟negotiate價格要幹嘛 根本浪費時間 技術性工作先確定對方qualification是最基本的好嗎 上次找到莫名其妙連圖片都要我手把手教怎麼改的阿三的教訓還不夠嗎 常常真的非常 非常 非常不想介入不是自己工作範圍的事 但不介入到時擦屁股少不了你一份 想到就掯 ... 早上想起來又大哭 真的很希望像某個人說的那樣 和有深刻交集的人之間有什麼xxxooo連結 如果莫名奇妙忽然有感就可能是對方也在共感 人生到現在不管碰到什麼狗屁倒灶的事 不管是背叛辜負暴力還是根本該看醫生的那些人 還真沒有詛咒或希望過誰過的不好過 不過真的人生凡事都有第一次 I do wish he suffer as much as I do. (做夢比較快) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 74.71.50.98 (美國) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/prozac/M.1683070338.A.B74.html ※ 編輯: hesione (184.153.120.32 美國), 05/03/2023 22:42:36