看板 sinica 關於我們 聯絡資訊
英語口說讀書會已經進行了一個回合,我們有很棒的討論與分享, 現在要再招募新成員~~ ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- [英語口說讀書會] 想要尋找生命的意義嗎? 如果人生可以重來………??? 如何忘記背後努力向前??? 我們將要讀一本英語繪本 You Are Special by Max Lucado. 書本內容:胖哥身上被貼了很多灰點點,相較於其他人身上貼滿了星星, 他顯得自卑且不敢出門。有一天他遇見了露西亞,她身上完全沒有灰點點及星星貼紙, 也不在意別人的眼光,這是如何辦到的……….. 讀書會由旅居美國多年的Narie Hsing帶領~~ 每個星期五12:10-1:20在中研院摩斯漢堡。 歡迎輕鬆無壓力的一起來探討信仰與生命~~,需要更多訊息請站內信聯絡 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- [English Conversation Club] Come explore the meaning of life and practice English! Everyone is welcome! Time: Friday, 12:10-1:20 (8 weeks, 4/11-5/30) Place: MOS Burger inside Academia Sinica Have you wondered about these questions: - Who am I? - Where did I come from? - Where am I heading? - Does this life have meaning, does it have a purpose? We will be reading a very simple and short book together while we explore these big questions. The book is: "You Are Special" by Max Lucado. You will not need to purchase the book, the PDF version of this book is available online. Come join us and find out how special you are!! **The group leader will be Linyi Hsing who lived in the United States for over 30 years. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.109.246.251 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/sinica/M.1405424144.A.2BD.html
masaomi:感覺不錯..可惜每週五都不行! 07/15 21:52