看板 studyabroad 關於我們 聯絡資訊
各位大大好: 目前正在處理成堆的申請 遇到有一間大學問說要提財力證明 我覺得很奇怪申請階段提這個會不會太早了... ____________________________________________________________________________ You may mail or upload documents needed to issue the I-20 Certificate of Eligibility at this time. While you may choose to upload this documentation with your application, it is not required to submit your application and may be submitted later. 1.Proof of financial responsibility is only necessary for students applying for the I-20 or DS-2019. Proof of financial responsibility is not needed to determine an applicant's admissibility, but is needed to issue the I-20 Certificate of Eligibility. Upload File 2.Students who are being sponsored by their family, other individuals, or agencies must have their sponsor submit a statement that they (the sponsor) will assume financial responsibility for the student's first year expenses, including tuition and living expenses. In addition, the sponsor must submit a bank statement or other proof that sufficient funds are available for the student's first year of study. Graduate students being funded by their department do not need to submit an additional Financial Statement. A form can be found on the Office of Admissions website. Proof of Financial Responsibility Form: Affidavit of Support Upload File 3.Please include the page of the passport with your name and picture. Upload File __________________________________________________________________________ 不曉得有沒有人有經驗 我目前是跳過 系統也沒說error 感謝大家!! 祝大家申請順利!! 仍在奮鬥的人 上 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 1.172.203.221 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/studyabroad/M.1478177520.A.F20.html
zcoder: 感覺就是uiuc 11/06 16:33