看板 studyabroad 關於我們 聯絡資訊
代友人徵求研究對象 已經過板主審核 指導教授為Dr. Garry Davis Hello! My name is Lauren Clark (Ke Luolan), and I’m a PhD student in linguistics at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. I’m looking for young (18-25 years old) Taiwanese people to participate in my dissertation research. In my dissertation, I will analyze the way the grammar of Taiwan Mandarin has changed over time, so I need to understand the current way of speaking. Participants are asked to record a normal conversation with a friend using Zoom, Skype, or Teams. You can talk about anything you want, as long as you both talk in Taiwan Mandarin for at least 30 minutes. If you would like to participate, or if you have any questions, please email me at: [email protected] Thank you, Lauren Clark (Ke Luolan) 你好, 我叫Lauren Clark/柯落蘭。我是University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee的語言學博士學生 。 我在找年輕的(18-25 年歲)台灣人參加我的論文研究。在我的論文裡會分析台灣人講國 語的語法隨著時間而改變,所以得了解現在的口語方式。 將請參加人跟一個朋友使用Zoom,Skype,或Teams錄下一段跟朋友日常的對話。你們可以談 任何你們想談的事情,只要你們都使用台灣的國語交談30分鐘以上。 如果你想參與或有問題,請email我 : [email protected] 謝謝, Lauren Clark/柯落蘭 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 129.89.234.241 (美國) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/studyabroad/M.1683815082.A.397.html
Sulstan: 推徵發音人!!! 05/12 10:56
IBERIC: 推! 05/14 16:33